In Path of Exile, if you want to try the new Chains of Command and already bought a starforge for your AG. Now, you obviously don’t want him to die ever. How can you make your guardian as tanky as possible so you don’t lose the poe buy items on him?
1. Three things: high life total, high life Regen %, and capped resistance. For example, shield gives 3 /6% life regen.
2. Boots should be enchanted with +2% life regeneration when hit, this will still work on the AG. Should be able to cap elemental resist and have some additional chaos res from both boots and gloves.
3. Tankiest you can do in a 4L is Fortify, Minion Life, and Empower. Though I doubt he can kill with that. In my experience the Animate Guardian doesn’t really die ever, though caveat is I’m also using Zombies and Spectres so they can’t really focus on him, which you can’t do.
4. I guess Temp Chains + Enfeeble Blasphemy will make both of you tankier too. Also if you’re using a Stibnite flask make sure to use it near him so the enemies near him get blinded.
5. You can use BoR + a chestpiece iirc, he doesn’t care about the limitation. It’s cheap and gives a shitton of life.
6. Also, stacking regen is great. There’s a sweet little regen unique amulet worth an alch he can use, and try to get block, as much as possible. Block/regen with that amount of life and he shouldn’t ever die to t15s.
If you don’t know how to make animate guardian tanky, it is important for you to read the above article completely. Meanwhile, having more chaos orbs poe, you will become more powerful in game.